Six Digital Tuners, Anywhere on Your Network
- Home-theater form factor… add 6 premium cable-TV tuners to your home theater system.
- Premium cable TV (CableCARD).
- Watch TV from any computer on your network.
- Record full 1080i broadcast resolution.
- Watch, Pause, Record, & Rewind Live TV.
- Schedule and record all your favorite TV shows.
- Expand with multiple HDHomeRun devices.
Windows 7 Windows Media Center:
- Record all your favorite TV shows by name.
- Schedule future or season recordings.
- Integrated TV guide.
- Never miss your favorite show.
- Windows Media Center on Windows 7
- Based on two 3-tuner HDHomeRun PRIME units
- 17″ home-theater form factor – approx. 17″x13″x1.75″
- US Digital Cable
- M-Card CableCARD interface (x2)
- USB Tuning Resolver interface (x2)
- 1000baseT (gigabit Ethernet) network interface (x2) (compatible with 100baseTX networks)
- 1 year warranty
- 6 tuners total
- Dual (or more) core processor. Intel Atom and AMD Fusion C/E/G/Z series are not recommended due to limited processing power.
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Ultimate, Professional, or Enterprise
- 2GB RAM
- 4-8GB disk space per hour of HD recording, 1-2GB per hour of SD recording
- 100 or 1000Mbit Ethernet network, 1000Mbit recommended
- Subscription to digital cable service
- CableCARD (M-Card) from your cable provider (x2)
- Video card with support for hardware decoding and HDCP (NVIDIA 9500 or newer, ATI HD3000 or newer, or Intel HD Graphics). ATI GPUs prior to the HD5000 series and Intel Sandy Bridge GPUs may have problems decoding some content including premium channels like HBO.
- Display device that supports HDCP
- DVI or HDMI connection between the video card and display. Note: VGA/component connections can also be used between the video card and display, but WMC may limit the resolution
- If you are planning to use more than 4 tuners on a single PC, the TunerSalad program must be used to enable support for more than 4 tuners in WMC
HDHomeRun PRIME 6CC is not compatible with antennas, satellite TV or IPTV services such as AT&T U-Verse.