Six Digital Tuners, Anywhere on Your Network
- Home-theater form factor… add 6 premium cable-TV tuners to your home theater system.
- Premium cable TV (CableCARD).
- Watch TV from any computer on your network.
- Record full 1080i broadcast resolution.
- Watch, Pause, Record, & Rewind Live TV.
- Schedule and record all your favorite TV shows.
- Expand with multiple HDHomeRun devices.
Windows 7 Windows Media Center:
- Record all your favorite TV shows by name.
- Schedule future or season recordings.
- Integrated TV guide.
- Never miss your favorite show.
- Windows Media Center on Windows 7
- US Digital Cable
- 6 tuners total
- M-Card CableCARD interface (x2)
- USB Tuning Resolver interface (x2)
- 1000baseT (gigabit Ethernet) network interface (x2) (compatible with 100baseTX networks)
- 17″ home-theater form factor – approx. 17″x13″x1.75″
- 1 year warranty
- Dual (or more) core processor
- Windows 7/8
- 2GB RAM
- 4-8GB disk space per hour of HD recording, 1-2GB per hour of SD recording
- 100 or 1000Mbit Ethernet network, 1000Mbit recommended
- Subscription to digital cable service
- CableCARD (M-Card) from your cable provider (x2)
- Windows Media Center requires video chipset with support for hardware decoding and HDCP (NVIDIA 9500 or newer, ATI HD3000 or newer, or Intel HD Graphics)
- Windows Media Center requires display device with HDCP support connected using DVI or HDMI
- If you are planning to use more than 4 tuners on a single PC, the TunerSalad program must be used to enable support for more than 4 tuners in WMC
HDHomeRun PRIME 6CC is not compatible with antennas, satellite TV or IPTV services such as AT&T U-Verse.